Friday, February 26, 2010

Nutrition Education Services

I have been asked many times how I got into the nutrition business. When I was 26, I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis and was destined for a wheel chair. I decided to look for other options. I met a dentist who referred me to the Hal Huggins Institute for Body Chemistry Balancing.
After going through that program of hair and blood analysis, I changed my diet, took supplements, reduced my stress and the pain and swelling went away. I am still an arthritic chemistry, but as long as I eat right and take my supplements, I don't hurt.

I then decided to get trained to teach others how to do this.

It has been a wonderful and rewarding career.

For more information about Nutrition Education Services click here.



Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment